Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of Business (GT&Cs):
- Hello! Thanks for visiting our shop brooklin.ch!
- The prices in the shop are shown in CHF. All prices include value-added tax at the statutory rate.
- Advance payment, PayPal, Visa, Postfinance, Twint
- Please pay in advance by bank-transfer to the specified bank account within 3 days. After this time limit has expired, we may cancel your order.
Bank Account Details
- Bank account number: 90-8062-4
- IBAN: CH96 0900 0000 9000 8062 4
- BIC: POFICHBEXXX
- If possible, shipment shall take place on the next business day following receipt of payment.
- Your goods shall be shipped by the Swiss postal service. Unless otherwise agreed, the goods shall be shipped by B-post. Deliveries within Switzerland and the principality of Liechtenstein shall be free of postage charges. There shall be no warranty claim in the event of late delivery.
- Deliveries to other countries on request (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Cancellation of the Order
- Cancellation shall be possible only prior to delivery and only in writing (email). Cancellation requests are to be sent to: email@example.com
Returning the Goods
- Goods may be returned only if they show no signs of use.
- In principle, customised goods or goods with an individualised imprint or a logo from our shop shall not be exchangeable. However, you shall be entitled to the rectification of defects.
- We shall accept goods returned within 14 days, even if no reasons are given. The article must be unused and in faultless condition. The purchase price less shipment expenses incurred shall be refunded.
Defects / Exchange
- It is important to us that you are happy with our products.
- Complaints must be lodged within 7 days of receipt of the consignment. In the event of justified complaints, one of the warranty entitlements of your choosing (return, replacement) shall be available to you.
- The postage for any returning of goods for the purpose of exchange or defect rectification shall be borne by you as the buyer.
- Exchange/return shall be possible only in the event of deficiencies, incorrect delivery or defective goods.
- Brooklin.ch hereby warrants to observe the provisions of the Swiss Data Protection Act and the relevant legal standards when collecting, processing and using personal data. The customer data arising in the course of the handling of the order shall be used only for internally handling the order. Such data shall be passed on to third parties only insofar as this is absolutely essential for properly rendering the service (handling the order). The customer hereby agrees to such use of its data.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- Only Swiss law shall be applicable, with the express exclusion of the Swiss Federal Act on International Private Law and the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. The place where the customer is resident or the place where brooklin.ch has its registered office shall be the place of jurisdiction.
· In the event of any ambiguity and/or inconsistencies between the German, French and/or Italian versions of these GT&Cs, only the German version shall apply.
· If any provision in these GT&Cs is judged by a competent court to be invalid or inoperable, the remaining provisions of these GT&Cs shall remain in effect. If any provision in these GT&Cs is judged to be partially invalid or inoperable, the provision shall remain in effect insofar as it is valid and operable.
· These GT&Cs may be amended at any time (e.g. in the event of any changes to the law, any adaptation or further development of the functionalities of the shop or any alteration of the shop or of the offers made therein). In such cases, the up-to-date version shall always be published at www.brooklin.ch. If a material amendment is made, the new provisions may be additionally pointed out to the registered customers.